Unique Contribution of TLC to the Entire Educational Sector
- Provides an educational structure that is community based
- Uses the outdoors extensively as a primary teacher
- Dissolves the barriers between home and school, learning and non-learning times allowing flexible schedules
- Caters to individualized curriculum based on specific interests and drives of each child
- Fosters the personal growth of all involved – parents, teachers and children, creating a learning community
- Promotes mixed age groups.